An extra pair of hands on board
The DOCKMATE is a wireless extension of your engine controls while maintaining the exact feeling (eg response time gearbox).
Operation is easy, accurate, safe and reliable, and can be done from any location on board. Our transmitter has a very simple, clear layout. When the transmitter somehow slips out of your hands, then immediately all systems drop to neutral.
All boats with electronic engine control can be equipped with our DOCKMATE system, regardless the type or length of the yacht.
- Our transmitter is completely waterproof and floats.
- It has the size of an iPhone.
- In our most simple configuration, the transmitter sends a coded digital signal to the receiver which operates the gears and horn.
- The system can be modularly extended with bow thruster, stern thruster and windlass.
- DOCKMATE also exists for ships with one engine.
- The DOCKMATE signal reaches up to 50 meters.
- Each DOCKMATE system is unique and will not be disturbed by any other DOCKMATE.
- Factory Warranty is 3 years.
The DOCKMATE can be used on almost any vessel with electric throttles, contact us for more information or for a customized quote.