Panoptix LiveScope System
Panoptix LiveScope is live, real-time scanning sonar. You can actually see easy-to-interpret live scanning sonar images of fish swimming near clearly defined structure. You can even see your lure as you retrieve it. And your boat doesn’t need to be moving. These images are so clear and precise that with a little practice, you might be able to distinguish between species of fish!
- See highly detailed, easy-to-interpret live scanning sonar images of structure, bait and fish swimming below and around your boat in real time, even when your boat is stationary
- Easily adjust the transducer to fit your fishing techniques; point forward to see around your boat, or point down to see directly below your boat
- See incredibly sharp real-time scanning sonar images up to 200’ down and away
- Attitude Heading Reference System (AHRS) stabilizes sonar view on chartplotter screen, even in rough conditions
- Simple plug-and-play Garmin Marine Network connector makes it easy to install and seamlessly integrate with your compatible Garmin Chartplotter.
Panoptix All-Seeing Sonar
Panoptix all-seeing sonar is unlike anything you’ve ever seen on the water. It gives you the ability to see all around your boat in real time and in 3 dimensions. And now there’s Panoptix LiveScope™ live scanning sonar, the most amazing sonar technology ever. Whether cruising or fishing, Panoptix transducers are available in Forward and Down configurations with mounting styles to suit your boating needs.
You’ve never fished like this before, with a view below your boat so clear you even see your lure as you retrieve it.
SEE EVERYTHING IN REAL TIME
See easy-to-interpret live scanning sonar images of fish swimming near clearly defined structure, see your lure as you retrieve it, and even distinguish between species of fish in real time.
THREE MODES IN ONE TRANSDUCER
Easily adjust this transducer to how you fish. Point forward to see around your boat, point down to see directly below your boat or adjust to get Perspective view, an overhead angle for shallow water (Perspective mode mount sold separately).
Not only can you see crystal-clear imagery around your boat, you can also see at a distance of up to 200 feet in both Forward and Down modes — even while your boat is stationary.