Renowned for their ease of use and intuitive design, Garmin chartplotters bring everything to your fingertips so you can quickly and easily plan your route and set your course. Most Garmin GPSMAP® chartplotters are available combined with built-in sonar capabilities. These include advanced HD-ID™ sonar, CHIRP sonar and Garmin DownVü™ and SideVü™ scanning sonar, which provides the clearest scanning sonar images on the water.
Docherty Marine are Garmin Authorised Dealers – contact us today to discuss a Garmin electronics package for your vessel.
Garmin GPSMAP 7400xsv Series
The new GPSMAP 7400 series is distinguished by its clear high-definition widescreen touch screen as well as the numerous possibilities to integrate it into existing networks. Designed for sport fishermen, sailors and cruisers who value high performance, easy operation and superior feature integration. The 7400xsv offers premium sailing features and seamless integration with various components via NMEA 2000 and Garmin Marine Network, with premium built-in dual CHIRP sonar plus DownVü and SideVü scanning sonar for the clearest images on the water. All GPSMAP units are compatible with Garmin’s BlueChart g2 Vision with Garmin patented Auto Guidance. Available in 7”, 8”, 10” and 12” sizes.
- High-performance, high-resolution multi-touch widescreen display
- Built-in worldwide basemap for general reference
- Built-in high performance 1kW true dual CHIRP sonar solution (8,000W peak to peak)
- Built-in CHIRP SideVü scanning sonar with the clearest images to the sides of your boat
- Built-in CHIRP DownVü scanning sonar with the clearest images below your boat
- Built-in HD-ID sonar
- Integrated sonar capabilities allow simultaneous sharing of all internal sonar
- Purchase transducer separately. Offer a wide variety of transducers for any type of installation
- Internal 10 Hz GPS updates position and heading 10 times per second
- Fully network capable for Garmin Marine Network and NMEA 2000. Supports NMEA 0183
- Supports radar, autopilot, instruments, multiple screens, FUSION-Link, sensors, black box sonar, digital switching, thermal cameras, GRID and more
- Built-in Wi-Fi® / ANT for use with Garmin Helm™ and BlueChart® Mobile
- Bail Mount Included
- FLIR® thermal camera support
- IP Camera support
- Video input – 1 composite video
- Ethernet ports – 2
- Media integration- FUSION-Link
- 2 SD™ card slots makes it easy to add optional mapping
- Supports optional mapping including BlueChart g2 Vision charts with exclusive Garmin Auto Guidance
- Supports LakeVü HD & LakeVü HD Ultra with exclusive Garmin Auto Guidance
- Supports User Data Sharing
The GPSMAP 8000 Black Box system provides a powerfully simple, fully integrated helm that can give your boat a beautiful glass helm look. Enjoy pinch-to-zoom on detailed BlueChart g2 marine charts and SmartMode control when accompanied by 15″, 17″ and 19″ touchscreen marine monitors.
Anti-glare and LED backlighting makes it easy to view in bright sunlight, while auto-dimming provides outstanding visibility at night.
SmartMode quickly changes all screens in sync to a preset mode. Switch all monitors in sync from one mode to another without manually switching each monitor separately. Fully customisable layouts, data and gauges allow you to place the information you need to see right where you want it.
The black box system and slim design monitor allows it to be installed where space is limited, with the GPSMAP black box installed in a separate location. Choose low-profile flush mount, or go for the ultimate in custom appearance with the exclusive flat-mount glass helm option.
GPSMAP 8400 MFD
Garmins 15″ & 12″ touchscreen GPSMAP 8000 MFD (multifunction display) is one of the most technologically advanced, easy-to-use MFDs ever offered by Garmin.
- 12″ or 15″ touchscreen display with pinch-to-zoom and other multi-touch controls
- Switch all monitors in sync to a custom preset mode with SmartMode
- Integrates sonar technologies, autopilot, connectivity, apps, engine data and more
- 10 Hz GPS/GLONASS updates position and heading 10 times per second
- Low-profile flush mount or smooth flat mount
Docherty Marine can design and install a package to suit your vessels needs, speak to us today to arrange a quote.
For more details on chartplotter features, check out the Garmin catalogue 2016.