With a sleek glass helm look, these large-format MFDs are available in 17”, 22” and 24” displays that feature full HD in-plane switching (IPS) screens with multi-touch control. Incorporating new and improved processors, they provide increased performance, enhanced video processing, and the fastest chart drawing offered in a Garmin MFD.
These sunlight-readable MFDs feature an anti-glare IPS LCD display that provides consistent, accurate colours that can be seen from all viewing angles, which is an industry first for this class. The GPSMAP 8417and 8424 offer a WUXGA 1920×1200 display, and the GPSMAP 8422 has an FHD 1920×1080 display. The maximum glass design can be flush or flat-mounted, and enables edge-to-edge installation of multiple displays.
Available in an 18” or 24” footprint, they bring Garmin’s award-winning Fantom technology to a smaller size and lower price point, making them an attractive option for boats where open-array radar isn’t an option.
Revolutionising the way boaters use radar, Garmin Fantom technology uses Doppler processing to detect moving targets in real time, helping users avoid potential collisions, find birds, and track weather. Upon detection, MotionScope highlights moving targets on the radar display with an easy-to-see colour so users can navigate around other boats or severe weather. Auto Bird Gain also allows boaters to easily locate birds at the water’s surface, indicating the presence of game fish.
With its solid-state 9-axis Attitude Heading Reference System (AHRS), the GHP Reactor™ autopilot series holds your course even when your boat is pitching and rolling in rough water. Offers flexible installation options and requires a minimum amount of commissioning and calibration. The result is that everyone onboard enjoys a comfortable ride while heading error, course deviation, rudder movement and power consumption are minimised.
- Solid-state 9-axis Attitude Heading Reference System (AHRS)
- Minimises heading error, course deviation, rudder movement and power consumption while providing a comfortable ride
- Minimal commissioning and calibration
- Supports heading hold, wind hold, step turns and tack/jibe modes
With a complete package designed for powerboats and sailing boats, Garmin brings an advanced marine technology to the boating public that was once only available for commercial boats. The Reactor 40 autopilot series is simply the most responsive autopilot system we have ever offered.
Featuring an updated industrial design and sleek aesthetics, the VHF radios were built to complement the stylish design of Garmin’s latest GPSMAP chartplotters and multi-function displays (MFDs), and offer full integration with Garmin systems.
Panoptix LiveScope System
Panoptix LiveScope is live, real-time scanning sonar. You can actually see easy-to-interpret live scanning sonar images of fish swimming near clearly defined structure. You can even see your lure as you retrieve it. And your boat doesn’t need to be moving. These images are so clear and precise that with a little practice, you might be able to distinguish between species of fish!
- See highly detailed, easy-to-interpret live scanning sonar images of structure, bait and fish swimming below and around your boat in real time, even when your boat is stationary
- Easily adjust the transducer to fit your fishing techniques; point forward to see around your boat, or point down to see directly below your boat
- See incredibly sharp real-time scanning sonar images up to 200’ down and away
- Attitude Heading Reference System (AHRS) stabilizes sonar view on chartplotter screen, even in rough conditions
- Simple plug-and-play Garmin Marine Network connector makes it easy to install and seamlessly integrate with your compatible Garmin chartplotter
Eliminating the need to install multiple transducers, the new all-in-one transducers deliver ClearVü™ and SideVü™ scanning sonar, along with traditional/CHIRP sonar (depending on the model), within the one unit to further simplify the installation process.
Complementing the newest echoMAP units (which feature built-in ClearVü and/or SideVü scanning sonar, model dependant), the GT21/40/41 series of transducers come with an in-hull or transom-mount option.
To view the latest Garmin Marine Catalogue, click here.