Garmin’s new GPSMAP 8400 series of powerful all-in-one multi-function displays (MFDs) offers boaters much more than the highest screen resolution on the water. With a sleek glass helm look, these large-format MFDs are available in 17”, 22” and 24” displays that feature full HD in-plane switching (IPS) screens with multi-touch control. Incorporating new and improved processors, they provide increased performance, enhanced video processing, and the fastest chart drawing offered in a Garmin MFD. These sunlight-readable MFDs feature an anti-glare IPS LCD display that provides consistent, accurate colours that can be seen from all viewing angles, which is an industry first for this class. The GPSMAP 8417and 8424 offer a WUXGA 1920×1200 display, and the GPSMAP 8422 has an FHD 1920×1080 display. The maximum glass design can be flush or flat-mounted, and enables edge-to-edge installation of multiple displays. GMR Fantom 18 and GMR Fantom 24 solid-state pulse compression radomes offer MotionScope Doppler technology and 40W of power – the highest in the industry for its kind. Available in an 18” or 24” footprint, they bring Garmin’s award-winning Fantom technology to a smaller size and lower price point, making them an attractive option for boats where open-array radar isn’t an option. Revolutionising the way boaters use radar, Garmin Fantom technology uses Doppler processing to detect moving targets in real time, helping users avoid potential collisions, find birds, and track weather. Upon detection, MotionScope highlights moving targets on the radar display with an easy-to-see colour so users can navigate around other boats or severe weather. Auto Bird Gain also allows boaters to easily locate birds at the water’s surface, indicating the presence of game fish.
- Solid-state 9-axis Attitude Heading Reference System (AHRS)
- Minimises heading error, course deviation, rudder movement and power consumption while providing a comfortable ride
- Minimal commissioning and calibration
- Supports heading hold, wind hold, step turns and tack/jibe modes
With a complete package designed for powerboats and sailing boats, Garmin brings an advanced marine technology to the boating public that was once only available for commercial boats. The Reactor 40 autopilot series is simply the most responsive autopilot system we have ever offered.Garmin’s powerful VHF 110i and VHF 210i AIS marine radios have been designed for both OEM and aftermarket applications. Featuring an updated industrial design and sleek aesthetics, the VHF radios were built to complement the stylish design of Garmin’s latest GPSMAP chartplotters and multi-function displays (MFDs), and offer full integration with Garmin systems.
- See highly detailed, easy-to-interpret live scanning sonar images of structure, bait and fish swimming below and around your boat in real time, even when your boat is stationary
- Easily adjust the transducer to fit your fishing techniques; point forward to see around your boat, or point down to see directly below your boat
- See incredibly sharp real-time scanning sonar images up to 200’ down and away
- Attitude Heading Reference System (AHRS) stabilizes sonar view on chartplotter screen, even in rough conditions
- Simple plug-and-play Garmin Marine Network connector makes it easy to install and seamlessly integrate with your compatible Garmin chartplotter