Cel-Fi GO Repeater for Telstra – MARINE PACK
Specifically designed for Telstra Mobile use in Marine Applications, Cel-Fi GO Repeater has been tested, authorised and approved by Telstra for use on the Telstra Mobile Network.
The Cel-Fi GO for Telstra Smart Repeater is the ideal product to boost and distribute a 3G/4G mobile signal on a boat, ship or marine vessel. Supporting voice and mobile internet for multiple mobile devices, boosting your mobile coverage at sea has never been easier.
Nextivity’s Cel-Fi GO is a cabled 3G/4G mobile signal amplifer that provides up to 100 dB of signal gain – 30x more powerful than antenna options. All the while unconditionally protecting the mobile network.
– Designed for marine applications
– 70dB or 100dB of system gain
– Includes external and internal antennas
– Locked to Telstra’s Mobile Network
– Carrier approved
– Band Selection Button
– Bluetooth WAVE App for iPhone, Android & Computers
– Cel-Fi GO Stationary Model
– Blackhawk Marine Antenna, 10m LMR240 cable
– Indoor Panel Antenna with 6m RG58 cable (optional ceiling dome antenna)
– 240v Mains Power Supply (optional 12v cigarette plug)
Cel-Fi Boat Setup
Cel-Fi GO will boost a single band at a time (either 3G 850 or 4G 700 or 4G 1800). It is highly recommended to leave the GO in 3G mode to ensure voice calls are received. Voice on 4G (VoLTE) will only work in selected areas and with later model phones.
Cel-Fi GO protects the mobile network in several ways by:
- continuously monitoring power levels of the cell tower it is connected to and constantly adjusting the Cel-Fi’s output power to suit.
- only amplifying and disbursing a particular carrier’s mobile signal, operating within a set frequency band.
- not interfering with the carrier’s network or other users on the network.
- having a unique installation process to eliminate feedback into the mobile network.Cel-Fi GO is covered by a 24 month warranty.